This is the chance for your child to experience the excitement of walking out onto the pitch with their football heroes, a truly unforgettable day, one they will cherish forever!
This experience gives your child the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be the Liverpool FC mascot during the Sheffield United v Liverpool FC game on Saturday 28th September 2019 at Bramall Lane. The mascot will walk out on the pitch with the Captain and all the team.
This experience includes:
- Complimentary LFC kit (please bring your own boots/trainers).
- 2 complimentary match tickets for the mascot and 1 x parent/guardian (to sit with the Liverpool fans)
- Option to purchase a 3rd ticket.
Please Note: The mascot must be aged between 6 to 11 years.
All funds raised from the auction will be donated to the Liverpool FC Foundation, which provides tailored programmes that inspire positive change and build better futures for young people and adults.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- Mascot to arrive at Bramall Lane approx. 2.5 hours (TBC) prior to kick-off.
- Photo opportunity with team captains and match officials.
- The mascot will be separated from their parent/guardian for short period of time, however they will always be accompanied by a member of the LFC mascot team.
- Only the mascot will be allowed access into the tunnel area.
- Fixture may be subject to change. Kick-off 12:30pm
- Experience may not be re-sold, re-auctioned or transferred to another game.
- Please be aware that the complimentary LFC kit provided for the winning mascot might not have their name printed on it.
- The mascot auction item is as described and should not be confused with positions in a Football Aid game. Please ignore any on-screen messages and e-mails referring to playing in an 'Event', these refer to the charity games we organise at club stadiums which are unrelated to this auction.