COVID-19 - DUTY OF CARE
Football Aid consider the safety of all participants, spectators, and staff as our top priority, and this document will incorporate features that have been put in place to further enhance our ‘Live The Dream’ events, and to ensure the safety for everyone in attendance.
Given the evolving nature of the situation, Football Aid regularly reviews its COVID-19 protocols and guidance in-line with government and NHS advice.
In partnership with our clubs we are committed to providing our participants with a truly special experience in as safe and suitable an environment as possible during this COVID-19 pandemic.
We thank you for your patience and flexibility as we manage this.
Player Packs / Final Details E-mail:
- In preparation for the events, a Final Details E-mail - along with the attached material for your Player Pack - will be e-mailed to all participants to inform them of the COVID-19 measures at the event/venue.
On-site Medical / Temperature Checks:
- Temperature Checks & Testing may be in operation at the venue – we will confirm the entry requirements for your event in the Final Details E-mail. These tests will not eliminate risks and must be done in conjunction with other safety measures at venue. If an individual tests positive using a Rapid Lateral Flow Device (LFD) they will be required to undertake a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) antigen test. Please check the NHS website for further guidance and details on how to book a test if you are required to do so.
- Waivers – participants may be required to complete a Waiver in agreement with the Ground’s COVID-19 Code of Conduct
- Health Questionnaires – it is important that any persons who enters the venue is medically and physically fit to undertake and participate in the match and is not a danger to themselves or health and safety of others. For this reason, participants may be asked to complete a Health Questionnaire in response to the current risk associated with the virus.
Masks / Face Coverings:
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own masks / face coverings.
- Keep a spare mask in case your mask becomes wet from moisture in your breath or from rain.
- Masks / Face Coverings must be worn while in the stands or internal areas unless you are actively eating or drinking.
Wash your hands & Hand sanitizers:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing and before eating.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the venue. Bring extra hand sanitizer with you just in case.
- ‘Rule of 6’ applies while inside the hospitality suite.
- Appropriate signage/ floor markings / barriers in place to reinforce social distancing and other safety measures.
- Authorised COVID-19 vaccines can help to protect you from COVID-19.
- You should get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
Personal Accountability Commitment:
Football Aid are committed to as far as possible ensuring the health and safety of its participants and spectators, and to providing as safe and suitable an environment as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic. To this end, all players and spectators must always behave in a safe and responsible manner.
By attending our Live The Dream event, you agree to comply with the Ground’s COVID-19 Code of Conduct (including, amongst other things, the ‘track and trace’ measures within the Code of Conduct).
We'd also remind you to read our our Terms and Conditions here >> www.footballaid.com/terms-and-conditions.
Coronavirus (COVID‑19) – Guidance and Support:
Coronavirus restrictions remain in place across the country.
More information can be found here - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
HANDS > FACE > SPACE > FRESH AIR