Le meilleur des mondes? Publié le 11 septembre 2011, par Jacques Lucas De tout temps, les médecins ont intégré les évolutions scientifiques, techniques et technologiques dans leurs pratiques. Web et DMP Publié le 6 septembre www.cialisgeneriquefr24.com cialis 2011, par Philippe Ameline Nous vivons dans un monde complexe. Google Health est mort, vive Google Health!
Liverpool FC Foundation - Mascot Auction: West Ham Utd (Home)
Football Aid are delighted to facilitate another one-off mascot auction on behalf of the Liverpool FC Foundation. The winner of this Mascot Auction will get the once in a lifetime opportunity to nominate a young family member, relative, or family friend (between 6-12 years of age) to be the official Liverpool FC team mascot for the Home game against West Ham Utd at Anfield on Sat 29th August (3pm ko).
MASCOT AUCTION: WEST HAM UTD (HOME) ON SAT 29TH AUGUST 2015 (KO 3PM) - CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR BID
Bidding starts at £500* and will be available for 24 hrs, with all bids closing at 2pm (GMT) on Fri 28th August.
The Mascot package includes:
- A complimentary LFC kit (mascot to bring own boots/trainers).
- Complimentary snacks and drinks.
- Complimentary match ticket for mascot and 2 x guests (1 must be an adult please).
- A complimentary museum visit, just after arrival.
- Photo opportunity with the players.
- Complimentary copy of above pictures on disc.
- Mascot will walk out on the pitch with all the team.
- Complimentary match day programme.
- Complimentary car park pass.
All funds raised from this LFC Foundation mascot auction will be split between the Liverpool FC Foundation (which provides tailored programmes that inspire positive change and build better futures for young people and adults) and Standard Chartered's nominated charity Seeing is Believing.
1) All mascot nominations must be between 6-12 years of age.
2) The mascot must be able to arrive at Anfield for 12:30pm.
3) *An additional charge of £10.00 will be added to each Bid amount to cover the admin costs of any material provided to the winning bidder in conjunction with their winning bid (this will be described as a "shirt printing" fee).
4) The mascot auction item is as described and not a position in a Football Aid game. Please ignore any on-screen messages and e-mails that refer to playing in an 'Event', these refer to the games we organise at Anfield which are unrelated to this auction.
Please visit this news page for full terms and conditions of our mascot auctions and if you have any questions about this auction please e-mail the LFC Foundation at - email@example.com.
This is a mixed sex event.
See Auction Details